SSTA provides a unique, friendly work environment that reflects our organizations strong values and high standards and quality of service. We value and appreciate the hard work of our employees, and we are always looking to add qualified individuals to our team!
We’re excited that you want to join us. Thank you for taking the time to explore career opportunities at SSTA.
SSTA is looking to hire a full time auto technician/mechanic to assist with the daily maintenance of a fleet of medium to light duty vehicles. Responsibilities will include oil changes, suspension and brake work. alignment and tire work and computer diagnostics. Ability to diagnose, trouble shoot and work independently.
Job Type: Full Time
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the preparation and direction of SSTA’s financial accounting, goals, objectives, and budgets. The manager will develop and manage the agency budget, strategies and long-range plans and implement internal financial controls and procedures. This role will also be responsible for managing SSTA’s accounts receivable and payable functions.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting
- Supervise controls for accounting procedures and systems
- Supervise employees who do financial reporting and budgeting
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, work with external auditors and the board of directors
Job Type: Full-time
SSTA is looking to hire a Dispatcher. This position requires strong customer service skills, basic data entry skills and experience working with an automated dispatching and scheduling software. Job includes but is not limited to; dispatch of 600+ rides per day via two way radios and tablets, interacting and directing 60+ paratransit vehicles, answering telephone calls from clients to resolve ride concerns, making adjustments to driver’s schedules and maintaining efficiency of daily fleet operations.
Job Type: Full Time
Para Transit Drivers:
SSTA is looking for dynamic individuals to provide Para Transit Transportation> Job duties consist of driving a 27’ paratransit bus, 14 passenger van or sedan to transport approved riders as part of the County transportation program or senior services transportation program.
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
SSTA offers a robust benefits package, competitive pay, paid holidays, and vacation time.
ALL candidates must complete our application in full.
Click here to fill out online (save once completed) and submit one of the following ways:
1. Via mail to: 2091 Main Street, Colchester, VT 05446, ATTN: Human Resources
2. Via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Via fax to: 802-878-7385, ATTN: Human Resources
4. Apply in person at our office located at: 2091 Main Street, Colchester, VT 05446
SSTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SSTA is subject to the rules and regulations of the Drug and Alcohol Policy.